Thank you to Ritu https://butismileanyway.wordpress.com and Thumbup http://livelovelaughdotme2.com/ for nominating me for the Creative Blogger Award and The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (Thumbup nominated me about two weeks ago and I’m just now doing it :/) Both ask for 5 to 7 facts about you. One award asks for 15 blogs I like and the other asks for five blogs.
So here it goes. I’ll just go ahead and write down 7 facts about me. I’ll choose 15 blogs for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and 5 for Creative Blogger award 🙂 Thank you again! If you would like to participate, please include 5 to 7 facts about you and nominate 5-15 blogs. Please let the blogger know on their page they were nominated.
1. I was born and raised in the border town El Paso, Texas USA AKA Chuco Town, El Chuco, which is the basis of what I write about in my blog.
2. I haven’t moved around much outside of El Paso, Texas, only to Las Cruces and Albuquerque, New Mexico for college and my ex.
3. I lived in New Mexico for close to nine years before returning home in 2008 after splitting up with my son’s father after seven years of an unhealthy roller coaster type common law relationship/marriage.
4.I’m a 33 year old single mom to a 9 year-old son, Jacob.
5. I’ve been an online media sales rep. by day for almost five years now (our official title here is account executive but that’s too fancy for me) for the larger newspaper here in town.
6. I took a few years off from writing and decided to go into sales for various media outlets, along with selling makeup. I wanted to take a break from writing. I am now back at writing. Writing has given me a form of peace recently.
7. I’m planning on eloping and marrying my fiance, Andre in October this year, most likely in Las Vegas with Elvis 😛
The following 15 blogs are nominated for the Most Inspiring Blogs
The following are nominated for the Creative Blogger Award