What a great and positive post! This blog is very enjoyable and positive. I recommend reading it when you’re having a bad day.
1. Lay in the grass and stare at the clouds or stars.
2. Wrestle in the yard.
3. Go to the park and play catch
4. Go down a slide at the water park 50 times in a row
5. Ride a rollercoaster
6. Build a sandcastle at the beach
7. Color with crayons
8. Make something from Playdough
9. Play a board game
10. Play hide-n-go seek
11. Play a pick up game of basketball
12. Use your imagination and make up crazy stories
13. Believe and learn a magic trick
14. Play in the dirt
15. Finger paint a picture
16. Go fishing
17. Visit kids in the hospital
18. Eat a giant lollipop
19. Go to a local fair and eat cotton candy
20. Watch nature
This quote hangs in my bedroom just below a framed Disney artwork piece…
That’s the real trouble with the world, too…
View original post 107 more words