Woo hoo another one :D! Thank you Lisa from Rebirth of Lisa for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Check out awesome her blog if you haven’t already!
There are four rules:
- Say “Thank You” to the person who nominated you & link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers (I’m passing it to 5) and let them know they have been nominated.
- Include the Award Badge in your post.
- Which Sex and the City character are you? Ohh this is a hard question! This continues to be one of my favorite shows! I would have to say I am a mix of Carrie and Charlotte. Carrie because I write and I LOVE shoes like her. Charlotte because I love her classic style and I have dark hair like her.
- If you could be anything for Halloween, what would it be? I’ve always wanted to be Snow White but I haven’t yet.
- Name your favorite way to relax? Lying down and watching Netflix, taking a drive around town, sleeping, getting a pedicure.
- Where is your dream vacation spot? Rome and Disney World. I’ve been to both and they continue to be my favorite places.
- Whitney Houston or Celine Dion? Oh no, I guess Whitney Houston.
- What is playing on your I-pod/CD player? I was listening to Kascade this morning.
- Mountains or beach? Mountains.
- What’s your favorite color? Black and blue.
- If you could go back in time, what decade would you visit? The 80s again because it was for the most part fun being a little kid.
- Why did you start writing your blog? I took a few years off from writing but decided I wanted to get back into it. I was helping out my childhood friend, Ryan with his blog and e-zine. I figured I should start a blog too!
Questions from me
What word describes you the most?
What is your favorite food?
Where are you from?
What do you write about most in your blog?
What has been your favorite age so far?
What is your favorite movie?
Tell us about any pets you have?
What are you favorite hobbies?
What, so far has been one of the best days of your life?
What is a guilty pleasure you have?
I nominate the following: