Thank you to Ritu
The rules: Don’t take too long to think about it. Sixteen albums you’ve heard that changed the way you thought about music…if you are too young to have owned albums you can surely choose songs. List the first sixteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag two friends, or more if you have the time, and then tag me because I’m interested in seeing what albums my friends choose.
Mine will be different genres of music and songs and in no particular order.
1. Pink Floyd-The Wall
2. Pink Floyd-The Dark Side of the Moon
3. Nine Inch Nails-The Downward Spiral
4. Michael Jackson-Thriller
5. Smashing Pumpkins- Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness
6. The Eagles Greatest Hits- 1971-75
7. Tupac Album Goes Diamond
8. Notorious B.I.G. Life After Death
9. Luis Miguel en Vivo
10. U2 Achtung Baby
11. Mana Suenos Liquidos
12. La Ley Unplugged
13. Dave Matthews Band Under the Table and Dreaming
14. Garbage 2.0
15. Nirvana Nevermind
16. Successful by Drake
Feel free to nominate two friends/bloggers or more if you feel like it.