Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you’re all doing well! As for me, I’m still lying in bed. My stomach is a little upset. The food we ate last night upset it. Sigh, this too shall pass ;). Note to self: Quit eating food so late!
A fellow blogger, The-V pub, did a great post about his bucket list today. It includes traveling, meeting Paul McCartney, career goals, etc. I decided to do a list of 10 things I want to do before I die. What’s on your list?
10. Traveling of course! I would love to travel to the following places in the U.S. New York City, New Orleans, Niagara Falls (well both the U.S. and Canadian part), Mount Rushmore,Washington D.C., Seattle, Chicago, Memphis.
9. Write a book. This has been a lifelong dream and goal. I hope I can start or finish by the time I’m 40. Knowing me, I’ll start at 40 ;).
8. Take a boat cruise to Alaska and a beautiful island. I’ve never been on a cruise.
7. Get married. I hope I’ll be married by the time I’m 35. The dating game is already old for me.
6. Have one more child by age 35. I have one son who will be 10 this year. I hope to have another healthy baby.
5. More traveling! Outside of the U.S. I would love to visit the following countries in any order: Mexico (especially Mexico City, Michoacan, Cancun, Acapulco), Germany, Greece, Amsterdam. I’m sure there are more countries I’d like to see but these are some of them. Oh yeah and Canada as well!
4. Find a career in writing, such as writing for a publication. Writing for Rolling Stone and/or the New York Times would be awesome, even if it’s freelance work.
3. Retiring from work in my 50s. I would love to retire in Arizona or even Italy! So I guess that means more traveling?
2. Attend a Dallas Cowboys football game with my son and boyfriend… hopefully this will happen this year!
The number one thing for me is continue staying healthy, along with maintaining and cherishing relationships with all of my loved ones. What’s life without good health and the people you love? I forgot to add, raising my son to be a good person with good values. Have a great weekend, everyone! Until next time!
Photo from http://www.niagarafalls.com