I enjoy cooking when there is plenty of time to do so. Since I got out of work early, I decided to make Italian Dressing chicken. I always enjoy reading my fellow blogging friend’s Lynn‘s blog for recipe ideas. Please check out/follow her blog if you aren’t already. She makes cooking look so simple and tasty! I plan on trying some of Lynn’s dessert recipes very soon! I’ve tried a couple of her pasta/pasta salad recipes in the past. Don’t be surprised if you see Lynn’s recipes in a book. Lynn also has an amazing story about her previous life in Saudi Arabia. Here is the Italian Dressing Chicken recipe below:
3-5 Boneless chicken breasts cut in half
1 can of green beans mixed with mushrooms
A package of frozen asparagus
1 package of Italian Dressing
1 stick of butter
5 tablespoons of salt
5 tablespoons of pepper
9×13 glass baking pan
1 can of cooking spray
Preheat oven to 350. Spray cooking spray on the baking pan.
- Wash potatoes. Cut potatoes into slices and halves. Include potatoes on one size of the baking pan.
- Cut chicken breasts into halves. Put the chicken in the center of the baking pan.
- Include the asparagus, green beans and mushrooms on the other side of the baking pan.
- Melt the butter on the stove or microwave. Pour melted butter on the chicken and veggies.
- Pour the package of Italian dressing on the chicken and veggies.
- Cover the chicken and veggies with aluminum foil.
Cook chicken and veggies for one hour at 350 degrees. Add the salt and pepper after the chicken and veggies cook. Feel free to add more salt and pepper if needed. That’s it! This serves 3-4.
Photo from Facebook