Thank you to Terry for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I invite you to read/follow Terry’s blog!
- Mention and thank the blogger that nominated you. Add a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Create 11 questions your nominees to answer.
- Notify your nominees of their Leibster Award.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be ? I enjoy where I live a lot. If money or weather weren’t an issue, I would pick Rome or Orlando.
2. What are most proud of ? I’m proud of being one of the first women in my family to graduate from college. I was also a single mom for years. I’m lucky my boyfriend and family help me with my son.
3. Where do you live? El Paso, Texas.
4. Have you ever seen a ghost? No, I haven’t but I’ve experienced weird things in our home, especially when my boyfriend’s grandma passed away.
5. What is your all time favorite book? I like so many books but I’ll say Angela’s Ashes by Frank McCourt.
6. If you could say something to someone who has left this world what would it be? I love you!
7. Have you ever had Sushi? Yes and I don’t like it at all. I got food poisoning from it the first time I ate it.
8. What is your all time favorite movie? Ohh, this is a hard question because I like so many! I’ll say Rocky. I also like Angela’s Ashes.
9. How many siblings do you have? Two.
10. What do you do for a living when not blogging? I sell print and online advertising for the daily newspaper here. I’m also a mom.
11. What is something you want to accomplish before you leave this world? Write a book, travel a lot more, help more people.
I nominate the following blogs for the award:
I have the following questions for you:
- How long have you been blogging?
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- Tell us about your best friend?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- If you cook, what is your specialty dish?
- What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
- What do you like wearing the most?
- Favorite color?
- What was the best movie you saw this year?
- What are some family traditions you have?
- Do you make New Years resolutions?