Happy Friday everyone! Here’s my list of Top 10 songs in my Halloween playlist. I think these songs would be great for a Halloween party! What are some of your favorite Halloween songs?
I’ll have the Saturday interview with a fellow blogger tomorrow. I usually do the interview on Saturday evenings but since it’s Halloween, the interview will be at an earlier time. I’m always looking for new interviews and guest writers. If you’re interested, please contact me by e-mail at: email@example.com
10. The Devil Went Down to Georgia- The Charlie Daniels Band. Although I’m not much of a country or bluegrass fan, this song is an exception. The lyrics always make me laugh, especially when I’m not having a good day! It actually makes me want to get up and two step!
9. Halloween Theme Song- I don’t care for the movie but the theme song is nice and spooky!
8. Murder was the Case by Snoop Dogg- This one has a good beat to it. Warning: the lyrics are gruesome!
7. Enter Sandman by Metallica- Seriously, how can this classic not be a Halloween song? We’re off to Never Never Neverland! The guitar solo is amazing in this one. If you ever get a chance to see Metallica live, please do so! Even though my ears rang for days after the concert, they were amazing!
6. Highway to Hell by AC/DC- The guitar is also amazing in this one too!
5. This is Halloween- Marilyn Manson has his own version but I prefer the original one from Nightmare Before Christmas. Come to think of it, a couple of Manson’s songs are good for Halloween.
4. Abracadabra by Steve Miller Band– Why not? They talk about grabbing and magic? Speaking of magic, how about…?
3. Black Magic Woman by Carlos Santana- Santana’s guitar skills are absolutely amazing in this one as well!
2. Monster Mash- They did the mash, they did the Monster Mash! The Monster Mash! This is definitely a classic!
And my number 1 is… Drum roll please!
Thriller by Michael Jackson This is another classic! The video and lyrics will forever be number 1 on my list! Who can resist that crazy laugh by Vincent Price at the end of the song?