Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you’re having a great day! It’s getting cold here! I had to bring out my heavy coat and dress warmer today!
This week and next, I would like to share some of my family’s Thanksgiving recipes with you. My mom was excited to share a casserole dish. It’s delicious and easy to make! I have yet to try making it. I might try it this year. Have a great rest of the day everyone! Please stay tuned for additional recipes this week and next. Until next time!
Broccoli with Rice Cheese Casserole
1 cup of raw white long grain rice
4 tablespoons butter
2 cups frozen broccoli
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 soup can of water
8 oz Velvetta cheese cubes, cut into half-inch cubes
1 half teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter in microwave or in a small pot on stove top.
- Combine rice and butter in a casserole dish.
- Mix in additional ingredients.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Photo from Free Digital Photos