Happy Tuesday everyone! I hope you’re having a great day so far! I wanted to leave you with another popular Thanksgiving side dish for me and my family…chile con queso dip (chile with cheese dip). The dip tastes great on top of chips, tostadas, turkey and/or mashed potatoes. Here is my recipe.
1 10 oz can of Ro*Tel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
1 16 oz package of Velvetta Cheese
2 cups of ground beef
1/4 cup of onion salt
1/2 cup of milk (can be 2% or whole milk)
- Fry ground beef in a pan. Sprinkle the onion salt on ground beef. After frying, drain ground beef in strainer. Place ground beef back into the frying pan.
- Cut Velvetta cheese into cubes.
- Combine cheese and milk into a pot or bowl. Stir until the cheese melts.
- After the cheese melts, stir in the Ro*tel and ground beef.
- Serve warm on top of chips, tostadas, turkey and/or mashed potatoes.