A huge thank you goes out to Paul from wwwpalfitness for nominating me for TWO Liebster awards recently.
The rules are: 1. Say thank you to the person who nominated you. 2.Pick 5 people to nominate (Since it’s two awards, I’m picking 10.) 3. Ask 5 questions. 4. Post the pic in the post.
1. Do you like Holidays? Even though they can be hectic, yes I enjoy them.
2. Introvert or extrovert? Introvert until I get to know you better.
3. Is your writing real or fantasy? Real. I plan on writing some books. One will be based on my blog and the other will be fiction.
4. What kind of blog do you describe yours as many categories are fine? Lifestyle, memoir? It’s me?
5. Are you afraid of anything, if so what? No, not really. Being afraid is just a mindset.
- If you knew you could commit a crime and get away Scott free, what would you do and why? Rob a bank. I wouldn’t have to work anymore and I could help my loved ones and different charities.
- What is most daring thing that you have ever done? Run cross country and track. If I ever run a marathon, it’ll be daring for me.
- How about the most disgusting thing you ever did? As a prank, I gave a kid a fish candy when I was in fourth grade. I feel bad about it because he said it was nasty and started crying.
- What haven’t you done that is wild that you have on your bucket list of crazy things to do? I would say sky diving.
- Are you dreading, excited or blah about the Holidays? There’s been times when I’m not excited about the holidays. I was very excited this year. The Christmas spirit really hit me hard.
Here are my questions. Feel free to answer five or more.
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- What is your favorite thing to cook or bake?
- What’s the best thing about the city where you live?
- What are some of your favorite movies?
- What was one of the hardest thing you’ve ever done in life so far?
- Who are you the closest with in your family?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Is the glass half empty or half full?
- Are you a Star Wars fan?
- What was your favorite toy growing up?
I nominate the following for this award: