Hi everyone! I hope your weekend was great! Tracy from A Joyful Process nominated me for the Room 101 Award back in February! I know it’s almost been two months, but here it is! Thank you for nominating me, Tracy! Here are the rules and nominees below:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you. (Of course. Done. See above.)
- Award five bloggers that fascinate, intrigue or tickle your curiosity with the Room 101 award badge logo on their about pages and linking to them in your post. (Hmm, I’m not really sure about this).
- Tell us the five things that you would banish to Room 101!
- Attach these rules to your post. (Done.)
- Grab your badge above and enjoy adding it to your trophy case, but please be respectful of the creator of the award by never altering the logo and never changing the rules.
I would like to banish the following five items/people:
- Racism-I can’t stand it when people are judged and ridiculed based on the way they look. People should get to know someone before judging them on their appearance alone.
- Onions- I despise the smell and taste of them. I would banish raw and cooked onions in my world.
- Donald Trump-Just the sight and sound of him sickens me. I can’t believe some of the things that come out of his mouth! If he becomes our next president, I would seriously consider leaving the U.S.
- Diabetes- Several of my family members are afflicted with Type 2 Diabetes. Some of my family members have lost their sight, limbs, teeth and life because of Diabetes.
- Poverty- Living in poverty is rough. I’ve been in that position in the past and it isn’t fun. Nobody should have to live in fear of whether or not they can feed themselves and their family the next day, whether they have enough money to pay the electric bill, whether they’ll be evicted within the next week, etc.
I nominate the following five bloggers to participate: