Thank you to my blogging sister and friend, Erika for nominating me to participate in the Happiness tag. It seems like a fun challenge so I wanted to do it. The rules are included below:
5. Things that make you happy.
5. Songs that make you happy.
5. Bloggers that make you happy. Let them know you nominate them and you are done.
Five things that make me happy
- My loved ones, including my family, friends and blogging buddies. I’m glad I have the opportunity to laugh with so many of you. My son constantly makes me laugh with his jokes and stories he tells, especially after a long day at work.
- Having a lazy day in bed. Sometimes I just need a day to relax and spend time lying around in bed reading a good book and/or blog and/or sleeping in.
- Delicious homemade cooking.
- Writing in this blog.
- My son’s hugs 🙂
Here are five songs that make me happy
There are SO many songs to pick from! These are some of the ones that put a smile on my face.
I think of “Wayne’s World” every time! 😀
I can’t stop thinking of the times when my co-worker calls me on the phone at work to sing it to me. “I like it when you call me big papa!” I can’t stop laughing every time he sings it at the top of his lungs.
Others picked it, so I’m picking it too!
I pick the following five bloggers to take this challenge:
Johnna– Her witty comments on the blog and in emails make me laugh. She always takes great photos. She bakes delicious bread and sweets.
Sharon– I always enjoy her positive blog posts about living a happy life!
Rob– He’s a smart, one of a kind blogger! I say he’s a legend here but he doesn’t believe me!
Tracy– How could I NOT pick him? Tracy always offers me good advice. He’s also introduced me to different types of music.
Suzette– A fellow Texan who always leaves nice comments for me and several other bloggers. I’m happy to call her a blogging buddy!
Photo from Carina’s Beauty