Hi Everyone! Happy Wednesday! A huge thank you goes out to my blogging buddy Gwin a.k.a. Lady G from Seekthebestblog. She nominated me for the Unique Blogger Award. Check out/follow Gwin’s blog if you aren’t already. It’s always a great time on Thursdays when I read her “My Jams” posts there. This week she’ll be taking us to ’93 with a life story and jams! I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve laughed! Check it out sometime, you won’t be disappointed.
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Include one meme and one quote you really like.
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers to receive this award.
- Ask your nominees 3 UNIQUE questions.
- Add a link to the awards creator. (I don’t know who created this award.)
Favorite Meme (I like so many, especially if they make me laugh!) This one made me laugh recently.
Quote I like (I like several but this one is one of my favorites).
I nominate the following for this award:
Three unique questions for nominated bloggers to answer. I’m using the same ones as Gwin.
- When you were 8, how would you have answered this question, “What do you want to be when you grow up?” A writer.
- If you could have dinner with ONE celebrity (living or dead) who would that be? Give details! I’ll go with Robin Williams because he was such a funny man. I would also ask him to tell me about his life and jokes throughout dinner. I’d ask him about his personal life.
- Where would you live if money were not an issue? San Francisco or Rome.