Hi everyone! I hope you’re enjoying your week! I’ve had this guest post for awhile so I decided to share it with you today. I’ll be back next week with other posts. Take care!
Contributed Post by Jane Sandwood
Whether you believe in the paranormal or not, there are many things in the world we can’t explain. According to CBS News, 57% percent of Americans believe in psychics. If that includes you, read on for signs on how to spot psychic talent and develop it if you have it.
Signs you could be psychic
Some people believe that everyone has some level of psychic ability and others think talent only belongs to a minority. Regardless, when psychic ability begins to present itself, it can be exciting for some and scary for others. There are signs that your psychic talent is emerging that you can watch out for.
- For many, the first sign is a surprising one: the first symptom that psychic ability is emerging is a feeling of something brushing against your skin when nothing is there. This can be the first sign of a spirit trying to contact you.
- One of the main reasons employ mediums, is to contact the spirits of the deceased. When psychic talent is emerging, deceased loved ones may come to you in dreams with messages.
- Psychics usually have premonitions of something that will happen in the future, from hunches to detailed visions. If your predictions are coming true it could be a sign your powers are developing.
How to develop your psychic ability
If you believe you have innate talent, there are ways to develop psychic ability. Here are a few:
- Write down your hunches and predictions and look back to see which ones came true. This way you will learn to recognize which are true and which are duds.
- Practice leads to progress so test yourself in your daily life. When someone calls you, see if you can tell who it is without checking the caller ID.
- Clear your mind using meditation and other calming techniques. If your mind is cluttered and frantic, your powers won’t have space to develop.
No one should be pressured into developing their psychic ability. However, if you choose to do so, psychics can be very useful in society. Professional mediums can bring solace to grieving people by contacting dead loved ones and tarot readers can give valuable insights and advice. Even if you have zero intentions of ‘going pro,’ developing your powers could enable you to give good advice and comfort to your friends and family, as well guiding yourself on the right path.
About the Author
Jane Sandwood has been a freelance writer and editor for over 10 years. She has written for both digital and print across a wide variety of fields. Her main interest is exploring how people can improve their health and well being in their everyday life. And when she isn’t writing, Jane can often be found with her nose in a good book, at the gym or just spending quality time with her family.
Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash